Douwe Dabbert atau Paman Janggut yg sering kita baca di majalah BOBO saat kita masih kecil ini ada sedikit review yg sugwan kopas dari
Douwe Dabbert is a Dutch Comics series by artist Piet Wijn and scenarist Thomp Roep
Douwe Dabbert is a small gnome-like creature who goes through all sorts of strange adventures where he meets (often) supernatural beings. He has a magic backpack from which he can always conjure items that help him out of even the most perilous situations. For others, the backpack remains empty – except when Douwe gives permission to take something.
In total, 23 comic-book appeared starring Douwe. From 1975 until 2001, these stories were published as a sequel-story in the weekly magazine Donald Duck. Apart from the album stories, some shorter stories that never made it to a full album were printed in Donald Duck. Most of these stories were no longer than a few pages.
On his journeys, Douwe often encountered recurrent characters, such as Domoli, Pief en Kijfje – all three wizard apprentices who have appeared in six of his adventures. Another example is Wredulia, a mean witch who plays a part in two stories. Furthermore, there are Ludo Lafhart and Knudde, two clumsy crooks who appear in three stories. In several of his stories, he had a dodo as a companion.
The last story was partially drawn by Dick Matena, due to Piet Wijn’s health problems.
- De verwende prinses (1977) (The spoiled princess)
- Het verborgen dierenrijk (1977) (The secret animal kingdom)
- De valse heelmeester (1978) (The deceitful healer)
- De poort naar oost (1978) (The gate to the east)
- Het monster van het Mistmeer (1979) (The monster of the Fog Lake)
- De schacht naar noord (1979) (The passage to the north)
- De weg naar west (1980) (The road to the west)
- De zee naar zuid (1981) (The sea to the south)
- Florijn de flierefluiter (1982) (Florijn the loafer)
- De tanden van Casius Gaius (1983) (The teeth of Casius Gaius)
- Het flodderwerk van Pief (1984) – (The messy work of Pief)
- De laatste plager (1985) (The last teaser), includes a Christmas story
- De heksen van eergisteren (1986) (The witches of the day before yesterday)
- Op het spoor van kwade zaken (1988) (On the trail of evil things), short stories
- Het bedrog van Balthasar (1990) (The deceit of Balthasar)
- De dame in de lijst (1991) (The lady in the frame)
- Bombasto met het boze oog (1992) (Bombasto and the evil eye), short stories
- De kast met duizend deuren (1993) The closet with a thousand doors), with a short story within story
- Het schip van ijs (1994) (The ship made of ice)
- De zwarte kimono (1995) (The black Kimono)
- Het gemaskerde opperhoofd (1996) (The masked chieftain)
- Terug naar het verborgen dierenrijk (1997) (Back to the secret animal kingdom)
- De wonderlijke raamvertelling (2001) (The amazing frame story), two adventures in one story